- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 oz chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup vidalia onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (packed in juice, drained)
- 2 tsp slivered almonds
- Heat the olive oil over high heat in saute pan or wok.
- Saute onion for minute, add chicken and cook through, about 5 minutes.
- Add spice mixture to taste. Add pepper and pineapple to heat a little. Add almonds right before serving.